Friday, February 1, 2013

Back in Los Angeles

We left Fiji last night (but also this night) at 10 pm. So Gavin we
remembered you in Fiji as you turned 8 years old and then when we
landed at noon in Los Angeles today (also your birthday) we
technically flew in minus 14 hours. Did you get that?

I had some terrific news today when my daughter Amanda found out she
passed her oral boards for general surgery on Tuesday in New Orleans.
She had already passed her written boards so now she is a certified
general surgeon. She has signed a contract to practice as a breast
surgeon at Holy Redeemer near Philadelphia where she will practice in
August after completing her fellowship in breast surgery in Los
Angeles. I was able to celebrate a little with her when she she
picked me up at LAX for dinner during our 12 hour layover. I am very
proud of Amanda and am amazed at all the hard work she has dedicated
to her profession.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment